Shop (L-R): Madewell fruit tee; Charlotte Russe pineapple print romper; Betsy Johnson fruit scarf.
One fun summer trend I’ve been noticing? Fruit motifs and prints. Whether it’s pineapple, which Lauren from La Petite Fashionista has found on everything, or the apple print on my canvas grocery bags, fruit prints are probably more popular than you think. (See Lovelyish for more proof.)
Accessories are probably the easiest way to try the trend, but if hot weather is making you feel bold with your fashion, try something like this fruit tee, a printed romper or even a fun summer scarf.
As for accessories, I can also help out in that department:
It’s time for my long-promised giveaway, and here it is! I recently acquired these avocado earrings and seeing as I don’t so much as enjoy a bowl of guac (I know, I know), I thought it was the perfect little gift to share with my readers. Here are the rules:
- Open until midnight EST on Sunday, June 16 [UPDATE: deadline EXTENDED to Tuesday, June 18]
- U.S. entries only
- Winner will be selected choosing a comment number (from earliest comment to last number) with the help of random.org
- Winner will then be contacted via email and have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is selected
How to Enter
- Leave a comment telling me what you’re favorite summer trend is!
Additional Entries Leave an extra comment telling me you have done one of the following (include a username in the comment if applicable…)
- followed me on Facebook
- followed me on Pinterest
- followed me on Twitter
- tweeted about the giveaway (include a link to the url)
That’s it! Good luck!
UPDATE – Giveaway winner:
*not counting pingbacks