1. Leopard Scarf (Payless) I’ve been looking for the perfect gray, animal print pashmina for years now. This circle scarf is super wearable.
2. Dress (Target) Yeah, I know it’s fall, but a LWD is another must on my wishlist, no matter the season. Plus while the weather still transitions, a white dress would be great for layering.
3. Utility Jacket (Tobi) I love my denim jacket for this time of year, but I also wear a lot of denim. A utility jacket is trendy and means I don’t have to avoid my skinny jeans.
4. Striped Dress (Old Navy) Because why not? It’d work for my internship or a day of classes, just with a change of shoes and accessories.
5. Black Jacket (H&M) Since I don’t have a black blazer yet…
6. Pencil Skirt (Target) I’m trying to build a more professional wardrobe, and I love this rich plum shade.
7. Wedges (Steve Madden) I was devastated to leave these behind at Marshall’s, and I regret not buying similar wedges at Target last year. They’d work with jeans or dresses.
8. High-Waist Flares (Mango) Denim!
What’s on your fall wishlist? Is anyone desperately trying to hold onto summer like I am? (Speaking of which, I was listening to my Summer Oldies Pandora station while writing this. Normal.)